Values & Benefits
We have found through the years that a great community isn't created solely by the quality of the golf experience or even the splendor of the setting. What makes a community truly desirable, and therefore successful, is an atmosphere that nurtures family and friendships. That's why we approach every project with a view of how to combine all of these elements into a community unlike any other in the market area, a community that offers the most exceptional amenities and homesites in a way that creates the most compelling "human environment."
Every step of the way our decision-making is guided by the following personal values and beliefs that have distinguished our communities and the long-term relationships we have forged:
- People - We work with people we enjoy. We treat people the way we want to be treated. We share our successes with those who help us succeed; our senior managers are equity partners in our projects. We genuinely care about the people with whom we work and their personal and professional advancement, and we promote from within whenever possible.
- Family - We work to balance family and business responsibilities. When there is a conflict between the two, we encourage our partners and associates to manage their business responsibilities to allow family to take precedence.
- Fun - We only do projects that will be fun and stimulating. Obviously, in order to succeed, you must overcome many obstacles that are sometimes more challenging than pleasurable. We cross those hurdles with smiles on our faces, and we focus on the positive.
- Profit - We jealously guard our time and capital. Therefore we only become involved in projects that we're excited about and that provide an opportunity for significant risk-adjusted financial reward.
- Integrity - We honor our commitments. We are consistent and fair. We take the high road.
- Community - We support the communities in which we live and work.
By honoring high standards at every level, we create wonderful places to live and play, value for our residents, opportunity for our partners and associates, and a legacy of pride for everyone involved, for generations to come.